Thursday, February 26, 2009

MORE MISSIONARY VIDEOS

Dear Family,

I have been thinking back on our experience in Germany and Austria with about 450 missionaries as we approach spring, General Conference and our own missionary reunion. I am constantly reminded what a great group of young men and women we had. It has been wonderful to watch their progress since returning home.

There is another video I would like to share. It is in English. I took this after a zone conference in Nuernberg in the Keslerplatz chapel. I have not learned how to edit these clips and it starts off shaky as I try to figure out how to use the movie function of a digital camera.

We have here Elders Miller, Dzierzon, Christensen and Jackson singing acapella, a favorite hymn, 'Brightly Beams Our Father's Mercy'.

Elder Dzierzon, who was always the prime mover, could get great sound out of ordinarily shy and reticent young men. This one is a classic and I hope you enjoy it as well as I always will

Love Dad

4 comments:

Mommymita said...

That sounds great Dad - they are talented!

Bret and Charise Miller said...

I remember that like it was yesterday, though its been 4+ years. Hope the Elders can still fill a room with the Spirit!

TinTin said...

Such good memories of the mission. I wasn't here in person but there were enough music moments throughout the mission: the spirit was the same! Wish I could come to the reunion!!!

Emily said...

Dad --they sounded great.