Monday, February 23, 2009

MISSIONARY VIDEOS

Yesterday, a former sister missionary, Beth W.. came over and asked to see some videos I made during our mission zone conferences and leaders conferences. I watched a few again and it brought a certain deep feeling as I watched these great missionaries sing. We had talented missionaries who were concert pianists, violinists and some with trained voices. We tried to use their talents. I will add one on this blog and maybe some others later. Dario Dzierzon, from Sachsen, was the primary mover with this musical effort. These are two groups he organized. I took these with a Leica Digilux camera five years ago. This was a digital camera with a movie option and the recordings were not so bad. My heart warms every time I play these clips. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do Love, Dad




This was an octet from the Missionaries in Vienna led by Dario Dzierzon singing a number from Mendelssohn's Oratorio, Elijah.

4 comments:

RayAnne said...

They're really good. What a talented bunch of missionaries!

RayAnne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Dad--that warms my heart also. I love to hear missionaries sing.

Cathy said...

That is a really pretty song and they did a great job with the harmony.