Thursday, February 3, 2011

AUDIO CLIP OF MY INTERVIEW WITH JOSEPH SMITH PAPERS TV SERIES


Dear Family,

One of the workers in the Temple was telling me that he was skiing one day and listened to me on a Ipod as he was skiing down a hill. It was about 3 below 0 and he was at altitude with all his weather protection on as as he was skiing downhill, he said he listened to my interview with the Joseph Smith Papers TV documentary. I was glad he did not hit a tree.

As you know I did an interview with the TV documentary about four years ago. They play that interview rather frequently on BYU TV. You can buy the first year series on a DVD and see the episode.

I did not know it was available on an MP3 file. Here is the link to the audio files. It is Episode #2 and when you click on it, you can move the audio cursor to about 16:35 minutes to hear my part.

Thought you might be interested. I have been giving that fireside less as they broadcast this episode several times a year.

Love, Dad

1 comment:

Mary Mary said...

Thanks for the info. We look forward to downloading your talk.