Thursday, March 27, 2014

LITTLE COUSINS

Dear Family,

Becca and Paul were up here recently and got together with Suz and her family.  Here is Becca holding the last two grandchildren, little Elizabeth # 79 and little Analise #80 on the left.  These are real cute little girls.

Becca went down to Suz's ward on Sunday and moved to their row.  When these two little girls saw each other, they went nuts for several minutes, smiling, laughing and flapping their arms.  People sitting behind them were distracted from the talks and it was such a spontaneous scene. It was as if they were saying, "Hey hi, you made it!  I'm so glad to see you"

I have often wondered about our families.  Maybe things are not so random.  The little babies and kids seem to stare at me constantly as if to wonder, "Where do I know you   and haven't I seen you somewhere before?"  Their eyes follow me around the room.  Rob's boy little Luke did that all the time and it is a phenomena that seems to last until they are a little older.  Little Elizabeth is constantly staring at me all the time and I wish I could read that little mind.  You wonder sometimes whether families were somehow organized up above.  Not true certainly in all cases but one feels a familiarity with these little tykes as they come into the world.

So proud of our family and these new little additions.

Love you all,  Dad

No comments: