Friday, June 6, 2008

Mary Yesterday


Alsion thinks I should be fair and show the picture of Mary before her delivery yesterday. Well I copied the picture from Mary's blog so I guess it is alright to show it.
This is another baby that grew straight out. I must say there are a lot of hormones around the family just now.
Alison developed a prehensile foot when she was so anteriorly big. She can sweep the floor with her foot and pick up everything without bending over. My mouth fell open when I saw her do it.
Well four more coming and we are rooting and praying for all of you.




2 comments:

Mommymita said...

That is very impressive - thanks for posting it. For some reason Becca and Suz don't stick out as far as Mary and I do but maybe you could get a shot of each of them too - Just to make it fair.

Mary said...

I'm glad she is finally out!